Started in 2013, Ally Digital Media have helped over 1200+ startup business to grow their business online and is one of the top seo company in Mumbai and India who strongly follows the mission of Digital India laid down by Shri. Narendra Modi and provides cost-effective branding solutions for startups in India.
Later in 2014, Bee Online structured Ally Digital Media as a brand with 3 directors. We have a team of Industry experienced professionals who have helped us grow far. Our digital professionals are Google certified.
How to enter the scholarship competition
1. Visit our website www.allydigitalmedia.com and familiarize yourself with our products, especially the Social Media Section.
2. Draw a doodle on "Social Media 2018-19" or write a well-informed, inspiration piece on the same topic.
3. Remember we are looking for a Di Caprio in art and a Stephen king in writers… what do they have in common? Creativity and uniqueness. The piece must be original and one of a kind.
4. You must submit the article or doodle before the 31st of December 2018; anyone who submits an entry after this date will be automatically disqualified.
Send your entries to scholarship[at]allydigitalmedia[dot]com clearly indicating on the subject the title "Scholarship Competition"
The Eligibility of the Scholarship is as follows
1. Clearly indicate on your submission the following details.
- The University which you are currently attending.
- What program or course you are enrolled in.
- The financial need you have.
- Phone number and email address.
- Which year in university you are in.
2. All employees or relatives of employees of Ally Digital Media are disqualified from participating in this competition.
3. All works must be original or you risk disqualification.
4. The scholarship prize money is five hundred US dollars. The participant must therefore clearly outline what this money will be used for.
5. The scholarship amount is non-transferable to anyone other than the current participant.
6. The scholarship is only available to students for the academic year 2018-2019.